The Newbie Guide to Sweden has many visitors every month and currently over 150 information pages with information from many aspects of Swedish society. Visitors who reach an individual page are usually highly invested in that topic which makes them strong leads – i.e a visitor to a page under the section ”Swedish” is often very susceptible to adverts on how and where to learn Swedish. Advertising with The Newbie Guide to Sweden is:
- a concrete way to support everyone who is new to Sweden.
- a way to show the public that your company works actively with equality, diversity and integration.
- a possibility to reach target groups that are otherwise difficult to reach.
Choose your type of advertising
There are number of advertising opportunities at The Newbie Guide.
- Banner ad on information page
Banners come in 1 size and and are placed either in the middle or at the end of an article page.
- Banner ad on blog post
Banners come in 1 size and and are placed either in the middle or at the end of blog post text.
- Sponsored article
In some cases we allow sponsored articles by our advertisers. The content has to have a high level of information and be useful for the reader. These articles are produced by the Advertiser in collaboration with the Newbie Guide to Sweden.
- Sponsored blog post
The sponsored blog post must have a high level of useful information and will be produced by the Advertiser in collaboration with the newbie guide to Sweden.
- Sponsored social media posts
Coverage on The Newbie Guide to Swedens social media channels
- Sponsored teaser in the montly Newbie Newsletter
Teaser + image + link to ADVERTISERS website.
- Sponsored competitions (more info below)
In sponsored competitions the Advertiser provides a prize of interest for the Newbie Guide visitors. The competition lasts 2 – 4 weeks according to agreement between THE NEWBIE GUIDE and the Advertiser and will be promoted in all of the Newbie Guides marketing channels. Contact details of all competition participates will be shared with the Advertiser.
Material specifications and where to send your material
The advertising material must be sent to us in its final version at the latest 4 days prior to the planned campaign start. You must provide the following information:
- What date you wish to start your campaign
- What page you wish to have your advert on
- How long you wish your advertisement to run
- Banners: 800×150 or 800×200
- Blog posts: Must be a minimum of 1000 characters and be adapted to SEO-rules. The Newbie Guide to Sweden will if necessary help with SEO adaptation.
- Information pages: Must be a minimum of 1000 characters and be adapted to SEO-rules. The Newbie Guide to Sweden will if necessary help with SEO adaptation.
Send your material and requests to email@example.com
- Campaigns are paid per month and run for a month unless otherwise specified.
- You can request which information page you wish your advert to run.
- The Newbie Guide to Sweden cannot guarantee that your advert will run on the page and time interval that you request. If it’s not possible we will contact you to come to an agreement
- No banners are allowed on the starting page of www.thenewbieguide.se.
Get in touch
Contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.