Are you interested in making life easier for newbies in Sweden? Do you have skills you think can be useful and do you have time to share? And are you looking for an exciting project to sink your teeth into? Then volunteering with the Newbie Guide to Sweden can be just the thing.
The Newbie Guide to Sweden is growing quickly which is why we are on the look out for skilled and inspirational people to add to our team. The team behind the Newbie Guide is small and ambitious and when you join our team, you become part of an active group with a lot of ideas and action.
What volunteering with us means
- Working on a lot of interesting projects at the same time.
- Working in a fast paced start up environment.
- A chance to be part of something that really makes a difference for Newbies coming to Sweden.
- A chance to meet with interesting people and organizations that work with integration.
- A letter of recommendation at the end of your volunteering term.
- Please note that we are not currently able to pay our volunteers.
What we look for in our volunteers
- Most importantly, we are looking for people who believe in the need for efficient integration.
- You can spend a minimum of one day a week on the project.
- You can guarantee a minimum of three months on the project.
- You can participate in our weekly Skype-meetings.
- You do not have to speak Swedish but you need to be fairly comfortable speaking English.
- Our team is based in Stockholm, Gothenburg in Berlin so you can live anywhere.
- Design and video – do you have the skills to transform content into visuals such as video & infographics? Yes, then get in touch. Yesterday:-)
Use to contact form and send us some information about yourself. Who are you, what are your skills and what is your interest in the Newbie Guide to Sweden.
We look forward to hearing from you!