Private teaching can focus on your weakness and needs. Private courses are therefore a great way to complement your regular language learning. A private teacher can also adapt to your schedule in a way regular language courses never can. However, private tuition can be quit expensive.
Pros & cons of a private Swedish teacher
- focuses on you and your needs
- flexible in terms of time and place
- quite expensive
- no classmates.
BeeSwedish – private courses
- Comprehensive Swedish and advanced language practice.
- Themed Swedish – pronunciation, conversation, Swedex/Tisus exam preparation.
- Swedish for job seekers and professionals, business Swedish, Swedish for architects.
- Tailor made courses.
- Lectures – give insight in to the Swedish way of thinking, acting and communicating.
- Workshops – include theoretical background, strategies and practical tools.
- Coaching – for newly re-located who need guidance in their new cultural setting
Miss something? Or does something feel unclear? Contact us and help us improve.