Sometimes it’s hard to know where to start looking for work. Here are some tips to get you started.
- Register at the Employment office – Arbetsförmedlingen. This you must do at one of their offices.
- Look for jobs at Arbetsförmedlingen. (This section is in Swedish so you may need help from a friend).
- Tell family and friends that you are looking for a job.
- Verbalize your knowledge, your experiences and talents in a CV and personal letter.
- Use social media to let people know you are looking for work.
- Take personal contact with possible employers.
- Want to start your own business? Arbetsförmedlingen can help newbies in this venture.
Missing something? Or does something feel unclear? Contact us and help us improve.