Living abroad can be tough. We know, we’ve done it too. The challenge of being faced by new environments, new cultures and new languages can be overwhelming. It can leave you feeling emotionally vulnerable. Preparing yourself for these changes can be the difference between surviving and thriving in your move abroad.
Living abroad is a huge privilege. But, it can be tough without the right emotional tools to support us. Preparation, knowledge and mindful appreciation of our adaptation during the first 6 months are key to a successful expatriation. It can help us manage personal, familial and professional relationships that we develop in our new homes.
In this course you will learn to:
- Build your emotional resilience.
- Understand your emotional responses.
- Create a plan that will support you through challenging periods of your move abroad.
- Build your action plan in order to have a great expatriation experience.
- Recognise and manage common expat challenges.
- Avoid common expat pitfalls and learn from your experiences.
- Improve your understanding of common expat difficulties.
Your course is created by Karine Fabiani-Lugez
Karine is a professional coach and trainer who is passionate about multiculturalism. Since 2019, she has been helping international professionals succeed in the Swedish job market and career transitions through courses, workshops and coaching.
Karine has created this course for international people and professionals who are new to Sweden. Ideally, you should take this course when you arrive in Sweden. It will increase your chances of a happy integration aligned with who you are and your purpose; but it is never too late to improve your personal adaptation process and well-being.