How do you build resilience when you are living abroad. Living abroad can be tough. We know, we’ve done it too. The challenge of being faced by new environments, new cultures and new languages can be overwhelming and leave you feeling emotionally vulnerable. Preparing yourself for these changes can be the difference between surviving and thriving in your move abroad.
In this course you will learn:
- Learn to build your resilience.
- Understand your emotional responses.
- Learn to create a plan that will support you through challenging periods of your move abroad.
- how to build your action plan in order to have a great expatriation experience.
- How to recognize and manage common expat challenges.
- How to avoid common expat pitfalls and learn from your experiences.
- How to improve your understanding of common expat difficulties.
- You will also get easy-to-use tools and advice to prepare yourself by taking stock of your situation and managing it over time.
There are no reviews yet.