Did you know that we have an Arabic version of The Newbie Guide to Sweden? Yes, we have! Check it here 🙂
We are expanding our content to Arabic so we can help more Newbies in Sweden. So we are looking for English <–> Arabic translators to join our volunteer team.
Are you the one we looking for?
- Are you comfortable understanding written English?
- Are you fluent in written Modern Standard Arabic?
- Do you have an interest in writing?
- Do you want to help other newbies in Sweden?
- Can you commit to translating at least one blog post a month?
- Can you commit to volunteering for a minimum of six months?
Is this you?
Please send your application through the contact form at the bottom of this page with the subject ‘Translation English-Arabic’. Your message should include:
- [In English] A bit about yourself: name, country, why you came to Sweden, what your interests are… To break the ice, yes, but also because we love to meet Newbies!
- [In Arabic] A translation of this text – What to expect from a Swedish visitor as a sample of your work. This will be used in the selection process.
We look forward to hearing from you.