Would you like to join our core team? Then wait no more and get in touch with us right away!
The Newbie Guide to Sweden was born as almost five years ago as a side project. Since then, it grows fast into a whole new and exciting platform. We are currently looking for volunteers who would like to help us in this new journey.
What volunteering with us means
- Working on a lot of interesting projects at the same time.
- Working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- A chance to be part of something that really makes a difference for Newbies coming to Sweden.
- A chance to meet with interesting people and organizations that work with integration.
- A letter of recommendation at the end of your volunteering term.
- Please note that we are not currently able to pay our volunteers.
What we look for in our volunteers
- Most importantly, we are looking for people who believe in the need for efficient integration.
- You can participate in our weekly Skype-meetings.
- You can have learning sessions with our mentors and develop your own projects.
- You do not have to speak Swedish but you need to be fairly comfortable speaking English.
We are currently looking for a Newsletter Manager. We expect that:
- You are a Newbie in Sweden
- You have some previous experience in content marketing and e-mail marketing platforms like Mail Chimp *
- You are familiar with easy-to-use design tools like Canva *
- You are open to working remotely
- You are committed, collaborative, and have a positive attitude
- You are available to volunteer with us for the next 6 months (November 2018 to April 2019)
* Desirable, but not a requirement.
Use to contact form and send us some information about yourself:
- Your name, home country, and how long you’ve been in Sweden
- Why you would like to volunteer with us
- Please use the subject “Newbie Volunteer” to send your message
Please note that we only accept volunteers who are already living in Sweden and that we can not provide accommodation.
Application Deadline: 3rd of November, 2018.
We look forward to hearing from you! 😃
[contact-form-7 id=”505″ title=”Usual contact form”]