What is an international recruitment agency? Well, if you are interested in moving to Sweden but want to have a job before moving and wonder how you go about finding a job all over in Sweden when you are miles away? Then one of the answers is international recruitment companies.
These companies are specialized in finding the right talent for a specific position, no matter where the talent (for instance you) is in the world.
So what does an international recruiter do?
Well usually they do the following:
- find talent globally for Swedish companies,
- they handle the practicalities such as paperwork, visas, tickets, housing, insurance etc for the employee and his/her family. This can be handled by the recruitment agency themselves or via a relocation partner.
- help and advice for up to a year after the move to Sweden.
Sign up with these international recruitment agencies
At the Newbie Guide we like to surround ourselves with experts in their fields and to collaborate with partners in the different areas we write about. Here are some international recruiting agencies that we really recommend.
Beyondo Recruitment Agency is a pioneer in recruitment of international business sector personnel in Sweden. They match multilingual talent with challenging jobs in Sweden. Are you fluent in languages other than Swedish? Are you seeking exciting career opportunities? Then you should definitely:
- visit the Beyondo website,
- sign up with your CV to their talent database
- and check out their vacancies.
Want a bit of help with all the things you need to fix for your move to Sweden? Sign up to our digital course “Preparing your move to Sweden.”
Are you an international recruiter and want to talk about a partnership? Fill in the form on this page and let’s talk.