Advertising with The Newbie Guide to Sweden is:
- a concrete way to support everyone who is new to Sweden.
- a way to show that your company works actively with equality, diversity, and integration.
- a possibility to reach target groups that are otherwise difficult to reach.
Meet the Newbie Guide audience
Our Newbie/Oldbie community has over 27.000 loyal & active followers. Most of them are foreign-born women who are currently studying Swedish and looking for a job in Sweden. Our most engaging communication channels are Facebook (English), Facebook (Arabic), Instagram, and Newsletter.
Four simple steps to advertising with us
We are all busy, so we do our best to keep your advertising process with us as simple as possible.
Step 1 – Duration & Placements
Before we get started, there are a few things we need to know:
- What are your goals with your campaign?
- What date you wish to start your campaign?
- Which page you wish to have your advert on?
- How long do you wish your advertisement to run?
We have a number of marketing packages, just send us a note using the contact form and we will send them over.
Step 2 – Material & Design
Here we discuss what your message is and how we can deliver it most effectively. We look at your material and goals and create a compelling ad for our audience.
Note that if you have your own advertising material, it must be sent to us in its final version at the latest 3 days prior to the planned campaign start.
Step 3 – Run & Measure
This is the fun part! Your ad is run in all the channels you have chosen. We measure the results relevant to you so that we can evaluate the success of the campaign.
Step 4 – Reports & Evaluation